heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
removed because they cheated?

I don't really know ><
That server is no longer there, but I don't know if it's because they delisted themselves or got delisted for breaking any rms rules, well, because of their being gone we got the 2nd spot.
I heard rumors from somewhere the said server delisted themselves.
But dunno what is up and why, I'm not complaining since we're back at number 2 baby!
Yeah, and thanks Adella for our latest review ^_^
No problem! This server really deserves it. I mean, I play it for like 3 hours everyday! I really enjoy playing it during my free time. I hope we'll be able to take the #1 spot soon! ;D
Sadly for once, it's not a good news.

I just clicked 4 "report this review" against our own server. As much as we appreciate your time to write a review, *please* follow Ratemyserver guidelines on what is a legit review.

Something like this is *not* acceptable:

Review Wrote:heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO Best Server of RO heRO

100/100

Review should reflect your own thoughts and opinions of the server, and why the server deserves the mark that you get. This doesn't do anything, and this is just spam. If I recall correctly, I think that I reported this exact review twice now.

The other review that I reported yesterday is just attempting to start drama between guilds and possibly framing server GMs. I am pretty sure that no guild leaders gave anyone a free ice pick just because you randomly reviewed (and the review is utter crap to begin with, with ads to other sites and other MMOs.) Stop it. You're making both the server and yourself look like a total moron.

Please be considerate that the reputation of the server is perhaps even worse off due to a horrible, illegitimate review compare to no reviews. If you are willing to put the time and effort to show your support of the server, then great. If you don't want to, you don't have to and it is fine.
Free Ice Pick? Oh, I am -so- voting now.

-writes random gibberish and turns in review-

I can has Ice Pickz nao? :3

NOTE: I didn't review heRO. Yet. This is here to, uh, point stuff out.
RMS Review system just increased its character limit to 500, so now you got more room to write about heRO (the good, the bad, the ugly, with dangos and all) server to explain your playing experience ^_^ So now will be a great time to post a review or re-new your review!

And I'm totally not writing this using the recent RMS change as an excuse of our 6 review loss from 110 to 104. Totally not. Nope.
Yay, more words! I always run out of room. I almost started taking out everything but nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs xP
I renewed my review.

:l
Reference URL's