heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well erm, yea, economy isn't that bad.

Guilds shouldn't really be a problem.

The class balance should be a trouble though Sweat

Merch/Champs/Sinx/HP/creators/HWs/LKs/Snipers own this server.

You don't see much pallies or clowns, but most of them are pro if you do find em = )

And I demand a march of 1,000,000 SGs!

= D
Monkey Feet Wrote:The class balance should be a trouble though Sweat

*laughs*
There's pretty much one of each 1-1 class there, if not two. =P
(also got to love how they are all trans you listed, except merchant. XD)

Although not many clowns, there are quite a few bards, and the gypsy population has pretty much doubled lately, and the dancers have.... exploded. ._.;;
Ellie Wrote:
Monkey Feet Wrote:The class balance should be a trouble though Sweat

*laughs*
There's pretty much one of each 1-1 class there, if not two. =P
(also got to love how they are all trans you listed, except merchant. XD)

Although not many clowns, there are quite a few bards, and the gypsy population has pretty much doubled lately, and the dancers have.... exploded. ._.;;

Well erm, yea, people tend to go 1-1 branches the most.

Key word. few BARDS and DANCERS, not clowns nor gypsies.

And yes to the dancer populations Sweat

Yea, I dun really count any main branch classes unless they're transed and high 80's~90's.

I don't count any extended classes exept TK meele classes serious unless they're high 80's~90's either, exept Master Chief, he's just a beastie.

I'd say 2-2 classes are better than 2-1 most of the time, exept for archers, alcos, and merchs.

If done right, a stalker would eat a sinx alive.

HP is just better imo, useful in parties.

Pallies > LKs, no questions asked

SG > rankers in both PvP and PvE Icon_cool

Heat > infinate kick combo

Heat > gather, priest, and whirlwind spam
You can't claim class imbalance by eliminating anyone that isn't transed. -Especially- with a non-trans WoE castle here. =P
Monkey Feet, aka: Captain Obvious Wrote:If done right, a stalker would eat a sinx alive.

HP is just better imo, useful in parties.

That's like saying a prof could bet a high wizard anyday. OF COURSE that's how it is. Full strip will take down any melee class dependant on weapons, just like soul burn, land protector and spell breaker are meant to stop wizards.

And of course HP's are useful in parties, that's their role.

As for Pally vs LK, depends on the player, builds and gears. I'd imagine a linked agi LK with a combat knife and one handed quicken would tear apart a vit pally pretty quickly.

IMO, the term "class balance" depends on how someone perceives the term. Is Gravity's set up for them considered balanced? Or do you have to adjust classes a certain way before 'balance' starts to take affect. On my old server, they nerfed flee to try to 'balance' agi classes.
Most people define private server class balance as in "you did not mess up with the official game too much" in case of low rate or "you made changes to balance things out" in terms of high rate. Low rate doesn't need balancing, that's Gravity's job.

Monkey: we will not make changes to gravity's classes such as making extended on par with trans or make all trans class have equal popularity, there's some of every class in the game, each has their strength and weakness, and some people enjoy playing each. I see pallies and clown, gypsies too, there are a lot of them, I really don't understand what you don't like about our class balance, maybe you just don't like Gravity's balance or have played other server that were very different before, most servers (98%+ I'd say) have more sinx than pally, it doesn't mean it's completely unbalanced.
I think that the class balance is good on hero, the only down being the easy acces to hp/sp recorvery item, aiding some classes, the one being the most helped being the monk/champ.
Thank you for Cucu's renewed review, and Quigly's review to push us to a new height of 3rd place! We're barely hanging the spot, but we'll gladly take it for the mean time. Thank you for all of your support even though we're off to a sorta rickety start in 2009.

We'll do our best too!
Yay for 3rd place ^_^ thanks everyone!
Thanks to Braun and Hippy48's new review ^_^

Let's try to keep up the 3rd place and retain a strong lead over the other servers behind us!
Reference URL's