heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks ^_^
Top 100 - 41
Top 200 - 60
Thanks to everyone who votes, we made a nice improvements in the tops ^_^

39 / Top100
40 / Top200
48 reviews on RMS, now ranked #8 in the low rate section!!

Icon_smile
28 /top 100 (I love their new method by the way, for those who have not noticed you have to enter a word, which is great cuz it blocks some of the proxy voting done by the other RO servers, making us climb the ladder with our legit votes ^_^)

61 /top 200

53 reviews on RMS, a big thanks everyone ^_^ most of our players come with this wonderful site and being in the top10 of the row rate ranking (currently 8th) is awesome for heRO!
44 / top100
67 / top200
7 / RMS low rate, with a whooping 60 reviews!

Remember to keep voting daily heroes, small gesture to help your server! A 1-time review on RMS is also much appreciated, only takes about 5 minutes. Most new players come to us from that great site.
37 / top100
64 / top200
6 / RMS low rate, with 61 reviews ^_^

last time I check our server (many moons ago) we were 10!

This is awesome!

EDIT

we are tied for the highest reviews int he top 10
Uguu... We dropped quite a bit compare to last month Icon_sad

Top 100 43 (last month 37)
Top 200 80 (last month 67)
RMS #6 for low rates, 63 reviews (no change)

Please help vote for heRO! If we get more players, there will be more people hunting and mining, so those darn elu prices may actually drop for once No1
Actually we're now dropped to #7 on the RMS low rate page. Yeah please keep voting everyone, small gesture for your beloved server ^_^

Don't vote more than once in a 12 hour period (otherwise it subtract your vote).

As for RMS review it's a 1 time thing takes 5 minutes to register and write a review. This is our main source of players so reviews are much much appreciated! Icon_smile
And sadly, our RMS rating slipped slightly further again Icon_cry

Many of you kind players have asked me if there's anyway to contribute and offered help with heRO when I mentioned that there's many things need to be done. Don't worry about those type of "many things" as the GMs will surely get around to it!

Just vote for heRO, and perhaps write a little review for us at RateMyServer (click on Pandora's signature for links) and it'll be a great help for the heRO community!
Reference URL's