heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To be honest, a few high 7x and low 8x reviews are never a bad thing.

Who really reads the 95+ reviews where they basically always say "active GMs, lots of events, nice communities, no lag, frequent update and server is balanced!" Every review over 90 for any server has a tendency to say that same thing in different words. Cynical little me never bothers with reviews over 90 when I look at reviews. They're either die-hard fans who are writing for the sake of boosting server rating, bribed reviewers, or people who have no idea what they are talking about... It's just far, far too hard to have such a perfect server (which I don't think heRO is "perfect") to score something like 100 ><;

Real reviews somehow always come from 70-89 ones in my humble opinion, where although the character limit is restrictive, but those reviews still point out just how much a server stands out in its strength, and is realistic to point out some flaws.

After all, we don't know what to work on if no one tells us what the problems are Icon_razz
At least I tried to make my 95+ review not serious lol :3

GM-Ayu Wrote:After all, we don't know what to work on if no one tells us what the problems are Icon_razz

There is thread about that in the whining section =0

Anyway I think the biggest problem are players checking to fast the details on the forum end up thinking "omg there iz wingz this server custums are broken".??
What you say has some thruth to it Ayu, yet our overall average score also does matter, so I welcome reviews with high score Icon_razz

If you check the ranking we are number 4, and the server below us has more reviews that we do, but their score is much lower, which is why we're above them ^_^

Maybe I should put the ToH wings last in the custom page, since they seem like "omg too much" and also add a mention that you need to win 5 monthly event to get them!
just like bold, italics, underline, rainbow-color font the part on how many times you need to win ToH in order to get the mentioned custom item, and then in bracket, ToH is held once a month (also in bold, italics, underline, rainbow-color, maybe neon glow to it too)
GM-Pandora Wrote:Maybe I should put the ToH wings last in the custom page, since they seem like "omg too much" and also add a mention that you need to win 5 monthly event to get them!

+999

GM-Ayu Wrote:just like bold, italics, underline, rainbow-color font the part on how many times you need to win ToH in order to get the mentioned custom item, and then in bracket, ToH is held once a month (also in bold, italics, underline, rainbow-color, maybe neon glow to it too)

+9999 And specify they are AN ARMOR, NOT JUST A LOWER HEADGEAR, and do it everywhere, in the hero wiki too, as well as on the server description on the forum of rms.

And try to talk about Trials of heroes on the server page of rms in the server description.??Nothing is said about it.

I would say : "Battle against other players in WOE, PVP, @Duel or during Trials of Heroes!!" instead of "Battle against other players in WOE, PVP or with @Duel.".
Changed our description a bit, like it? It's hard to describe hero in only 500 characters.

Oh and krim your Morradin's seal of approval has been removed, would it be possible for you to redo with something more.. descriptive ? Icon_wink
Do a review by moradin that shouldn't be removed.??- done
Delete old review of Krimlin and made a new one.??- done

I suggest anyone with a review older than 6 months to delete it and make a new one, since old reviews are not taking into consideration for the score ranking.??
erm isn't "moradin" and "krimlin/argos" the same person thus it's cheating the way out to make 2 reviews? ^_^; I know you're just trying to get more character limit but...

Thanks for the update on review either way Krim ^_^ If giving items are allowed for reviewing (which it is not), I would've given you a cookie~
GM-Ayu Wrote:If giving items are allowed for reviewing (which it is not), I would've given you a cookie~

'Allowed' or 'not allowed' is irrevelant when it comes to cookies. Let the dark side submerge you >:]
Thanks to Keefa, Killouz and Cucu's renewed reviews ^_^

We are now at an all-time high of 61 reviews~!
Reference URL's