heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's because 'said server' has Main as a pure RP channel, thus it seems not very talkative. It's weird that their population is lower than their number of reviews though (and they have what... 6 more castles than us not counting the RP castles?)

However in an indirect manner, heRO is gaining some status as one of the few 'successful LR around' and is finally getting some recognition. We're gaining some grounds in fame in some qualitative ways ^_^
Well I was chatting on their main channel some but the server just didn't warm my heart the way it did when I have joined and stayed in other servers Ok
Aaronock Wrote:Well I was chatting on their main channel some but the server just didn't warm my heart the way it did when I have joined and stayed in other servers Ok

*Hugs Aaronock*

Thats a very nice thing to say Icon_smile
Thanks Lucky Love ^_^
Thanks to both Aaronock and Lucky for their refreshed reviews (sorry I'm one of the latest out of the GMs to say the thanks hehe Sweat )
Thanks to Yuriohs and SyaroanShadow for your new/updated reviews ^_^

heRO server number of reviews have been slipping... over the last 2 months we were sitting above 60 total reviews but right now we're down to 55 reviews Icon_cry Show us your support by writing or renewing (delete old review and rewrite) for heRO server!
Thanks to Monkey Feet, Cucu and Kexel for their new/renewed reviews ^_^
Thanks to Tomo-chan and Soleil for their reviews!

We are losing a lot of reviews lately due to expiring reviews. If you reviewed heRO in May or earlier, it'll be very supportive for the server if you delete your own review to write a new one regarding heRO's current status (which is a lot more different than half a year ago) ^_^
Yes, please everyone make a review, if you made one but it's no longer active (6+ months) please redo it.

RMS is our best source of new players, so if you want more people online, more people in pvp, and overall to help the server then a review is the way to go ^_^
Thank you to Adyeruz for your reviews ^_^ Hope that fellow old players will also write a new/refresh review to help heRO out~
Reference URL's