heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to those who have been voting and reviewing, we sure need more, a review on rms only takes a few minutes, please show heRO your love! It's a great time to do it too, since it's the server's Birthday this Saturday! Make a birthday gift to the server by leaving a RMS review!

If you have any difficulty with making a rms account/review, please make a support ticket or post here and we'll gladly assist you in the process.
I wish I can keep reviewing, haha. Or Should I make a few accounts and review? /gg
Goetz Wrote:I wish I can keep reviewing, haha. Or Should I make a few accounts and review? /gg

No. Icon_razz

They generally all get checked and removed is anything suspicious like that goes on.
Only 6th place with 59 reviews? D:
[Image: unled1hj.gif]
Made me lol xD
Yes more reviews please!

We moved up to 5th place, but we're holding on by only 1 review.

Big thanks to droztres, dropsy, dewy, Sh1kari and abluejelly for their recent reviews ^_^
onix Wrote:Only 6th place with 59 reviews? D:
[Image: unled1hj.gif]
THAT'S AWESOME, did you make that? Can I use it? :D

P.S. Voted. Ok
Thats part of my animation project, but you can use it Icon_biggrin
Awesome, thanks! I'll write your name on it. Can't wait until your project is done!
I'll post it on forums when it will be done, but don't think that will be soon...
Reference URL's