heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^I've no idea about that sorry Icon_sad best refresh when you get something dicey. I once got an algebraic equation complete with two terms over each other. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE THAT IN A SINGLE LINE????!!!

Also>

WRITE A REVIEW XD
Also some people forget to vote at a certain hour and miss it.. like forgetting to vote at 8am, so votes at 4pm and is definitely not going to vote at 4am! I hate when that happens.

iSpam- agreed.

raphael.cruger- play heROs with me so I can write an accurate review on community.
i just noticed something. look at the announcement on top when u vote(after the captcha), it states a time where the #s are updated. most prolly that's why we dont see our votes for now
iSpam Wrote:they do vote, they just dont captcha imo

I don't captcha~ It doesn't ever load for me so I can't. I just get a blank page.
@Maniac VER ARRR UUUU???? D=
Also those people should set alarms.

@snowhawk
Download firefox 5 or 6 it works fine on those. If yr not going to enter the text and vote then why should you get the points? Thats just..Evil.Icon_cry
(smug cuz I just voted.)
raphael.cruger Wrote:@Maniac VER ARRR UUUU???? D=
Also those people should set alarms.

@snowhawk
Download firefox 5 or 6 it works fine on those. If yr not going to enter the text and vote then why should you get the points? Thats just..Evil.Icon_cry
(smug cuz I just voted.)

ew firefox xD
I have completely updated versions of IE, Chrome and FF.

FF Crashes when I open this site up. IE takes an eternity to open. And Chrome doesn't load every page.
opera loads everything just fine \o/
Try FF 5.. an older version.. i'm guessing yr net sucks or ur PC is bugged to hell Icon_razz

@ iSpam .. ew yrself Icon_razz

We're upto 10th btw :-D
<3
Incarn Wrote:opera loads everything just fine \o/

More people should use Opera in general. :>
Reference URL's