heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yay! ^_^
Thanks to WalterReed, SeanElijah and Patience's review. Sorry to hear that you experience in heRO is not as positive as we should be. We GMs will try to be online more often to boost Eventfulness and Helpfulness rating as much as we can following the advice of the reviews.

We remain in 3rd place right now, but other servers are not far behind. Please write us a review, or rewrite your review if your review is more than 6 months old for heRO server!
Thanks to the generous reviews of OverlordHiro, maxtraveler, flame17, Zraxus, and Sukei's reviews! We'll try to improve upon the things that we're a bit behind on and make heRO a better server.
A big thank you to all of our supporters who reviewed for heRO during these unstable times to put us up to an unbelievable 3rd spot in RMS! For being to understanding and patient with the recent downtimes and chaos yet still choose to support heRO, we truly appreciate it!

I would love to host more events to spoil you all but you won't see me in awhile in these few weeks except for ToH and few rare occassions though Cry
Yay! heRO's 3rd!

That could be a possibly bad thing, but YAY!

(Hope we don't attract too many people at once)
And heRO is now holding the second place!
Its only a matter of time until HeRO is at the top spot Icon_wink.
Icon_biggrin
GM-Ayu Wrote:A big thank you to all of our supporters who reviewed for heRO during these unstable times to put us up to an unbelievable 3rd spot in RMS! For being to understanding and patient with the recent downtimes and chaos yet still choose to support heRO, we truly appreciate it!
+1 Ayu said everything I wanted to say, so I'll just quote her. Thank you heroes for bringing us to 2nd place! <3
wooot #2!!!
Reference URL's