heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, was a joke, and baka is an insult, not achike >.>
deleted flame
Thanks to Kohaku's renewed reviews! Sadly with Kohaku's addition, we also lost a review on the same day and is only able to maintain 51 reviews. But then, let's not be picky and just be glad that we got a new/renewed reviews Icon_lol
Thanks Flubber, ShadowValentine and Kohaku ^_^
Thanks to Nocturna and Acanthus, we are now back in 5th rank in RMS low rate (barely hanging on to 5th, but we got it, lol). We'll do our best in 2009 too ^_^
Ok
O.O How come I didn't get a thanks for giving the server a 91?

(I gave a 91 since the character balance is HORRIBLE, seeing barely any extended classes, whitesmiths, even though I see once in a while, very little pallys, even though they're all pros, very few stalkers, not that many proffs imo, and not enough gypsies. Otherwise, it's pretty much perfect, exept it's usually too quiet.)
GM-Ayu Wrote:Thanks to Monkey Feet, Cucu and Kexel for their new/renewed reviews ^_^

Ayu did give her thanks, although I hope you were not making the review just to get praise. We're always thankful of reviews, they help the server.

As for class balance, we're a low rate, we're a lot like gravity, it's not our fault they are neglecting the extended classes. Icon_sad

And for trans classes, that's pretty much up to the players, depends what they want/like to play, all trans class are good. I've seen quite a few pally, gypsy, whitesmith, prof, etc. The trans we have the most is high priest, but we still have lots of the others too.
GM-Pandora Wrote:
GM-Ayu Wrote:Thanks to Monkey Feet, Cucu and Kexel for their new/renewed reviews ^_^

Ayu did give her thanks, although I hope you were not making the review just to get praise. We're always thankful of reviews, they help the server.

As for class balance, we're a low rate, we're a lot like gravity, it's not our fault they are neglecting the extended classes. Icon_sad

And for trans classes, that's pretty much up to the players, depends what they want/like to play, all trans class are good. I've seen quite a few pally, gypsy, whitesmith, prof, etc. The trans we have the most is high priest, but we still have lots of the others too.
Thanks to dotcom, ShadowofNobody and Kytsune for your kind reviews, bumping us back to 5th place!

Thanks to all of your support!
Reference URL's