heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's the server's birthday this Wednesday.. what better gift for the server than a review on RMS? Icon_wink

It only takes a few minutes, show the server that you care ^__^
Thanks to Snejk for your review in RMS ^_^

Sadly we also lose 2 reviews due to 'expiring'. So, new and old members alike, support the server by writing a new/renewing a review Icon_biggrin
One of the review we lost was a bad one, a lady baphomet person who stayed only a day or two, got into a fight on main with someone and left in anger, with that low review gone our average score raised from 89 to 90 ^_^
Ughhhhh, I'm having a hard time making a nicely written review of heRO on RMS forums =/

Hopefully I can find the right words to write it!

Edit: Hopefully I did it justice Cry
Thanks ^_^
Thanks to Crashy and Bloody for their renewed reviews ^_^
Thanks Crashy.
Ummm, just wanted to say another server passed heRO today on review scores and number of review. So we are now fifth place on the RMS site. I updated my review, but it pretty much got the same score as last time.

In other words, review the server or update your reviews guys, let's get back to fourth place :D
Thanks Aaron for renewing your review.

Yeah I noticed another server took our spot, a much smaller server too, their average population is 5 times smaller than ours. Sweat

Hopefully we get a few reviews to take our post back soon ^_^
Yah, I have tried out the said server too, it was a lot smaller and I was surprised to find the community seemed very untalkative. I got lonely in like 2 hours =(
Reference URL's