heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't got a V4P gear since a few months expect for a donation Alex and i made, but i always do keep on voting Icon_smile
Heartache Wrote:X-treme Top 100 - #13
Ragnarok Online Top 200 - #20

38 vote pointz

40 vote pointz... same possition. Come on everyone vote please
despite the hats atm, i still vote for heRO religiously and always try to type whatever that is on captcha :3
Bump. heRO is in the top 5, lets make it number 1.

...again.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=l...page_num=1

REVIEW DAMNIT.
um... I don't know if there's a problem or what with gamesites200. The count for HeRo's stuck at 580(or whatever). checked it before and after voting today to confirm. Didn't change.

EDIT: voted again. Still 580 Icon_sad

EDIT2: STILL 580 wtf?! also the other servers' ratings haven't changed either. Is the site down?

Icon_biggrin We're up to 14th
Even though I dont (sowwy), i hope your all still voting every day!
thanks heartache <3 wait... my statement sounds so wrong LOL
Ok we have like 7 gms? And assuming they vote like twice a day thats 7x120 is 840 votes a month?
Our total vote count on top100 hits like 1600 a month? Minus above figure we get abt approx 900. So.. what... 10 people play heRO?
VOTE PEOPLE!
VOTE GOD DAMN YOU AND BATHE IN SELF-SATISFIED SMUGNESS(12 hour expiry)!!
DO IT NOW!!
NOOOOOOOW!
they do vote, they just dont captcha imo
Is there a way to find out whether or not we typed in the captcha properly? I don't recall seeing a confirmation that our votes have been counted on either site.
Reference URL's