heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"If I remember correctly" No1
I don't understand this:
  • Stability - 9
    When was the last time anyone got disconnected in fault of the server [as opposed to your ISP or general network settings]?
  • Availability - 9.4
    I've never not been able to connect to HeRO.??D:
  • GM Friendliness - 9.2
    I think people are afraid to put 10's because that means perfect.??How in the world are the GM's not perfectly nice???o=
  • Availability - 8.5
    I understand this one, actually.??=/
    GM's are on a lot of the time; but never when you need them!??xD
  • Helpfulness - 9
    Again - if the GM's are perfectly helpful they deserve a perfect score.??Are people just misanthropes or do I hold the GM staff in too high of a regard???D:
  • Community friendliness - 8.7
    Yeah.??=/
  • Eventfulness - 8.7
    Yeah - Because monthly and weekly events just aren't enough [*sarcasm*].??Maybe if the GM's would hop on to hold a random event every now and then.
    Oh, wait - they do.??>_>
  • Economy - 8.5
    Eh - what is perfect economy anyway?
  • Guild Competition - 7.2
    That's being kinda nice, imo.??LoL
  • Class Balance - 9
    Yeah, okay.

Come on, people.??More 10's.??Ok
Whispers Wrote:I don't understand this:
  • Stability - 9
    When was the last time anyone got disconnected in fault of the server [as opposed to your ISP or general network settings]?
  • Availability - 9.4
    I've never not been able to connect to HeRO.??D:
  • GM Friendliness - 9.2
    I think people are afraid to put 10's because that means perfect.??How in the world are the GM's not perfectly nice???o=
  • Availability - 8.5
    I understand this one, actually.??=/
    GM's are on a lot of the time; but never when you need them!??xD
  • Helpfulness - 9
    Again - if the GM's are perfectly helpful they deserve a perfect score.??Are people just misanthropes or do I hold the GM staff in too high of a regard???D:
  • Community friendliness - 8.7
    Yeah.??=/
  • Eventfulness - 8.7
    Yeah - Because monthly and weekly events just aren't enough [*sarcasm*].??Maybe if the GM's would hop on to hold a random event every now and then.
    Oh, wait - they do.??>_>
  • Economy - 8.5
    Eh - what is perfect economy anyway?
  • Guild Competition - 7.2
    That's being kinda nice, imo.??LoL
  • Class Balance - 9
    Yeah, okay.

Come on, people.??More 10's.??Ok

Quote:I don't understand this

Quote:Come on, people. More 10's. Ok
I hope I made myself clear Thinking
...You didn't. 0.o?

Are you agreeing with me or making fun of me? I'm confused. Thinking
I rarely give 10's when rating anything.
It means I cannot think of a time there was a flaw with a certain issue.

Most of my reviews for servers are 80+ if they are good servers and doing well.
I don't believe in 10's to be honest. Nothing's perfect. And heRO has consistently been getting 70's from me anyway.

And my next one (Since I think it's about time I renew anyway) is probably going to be ugly.

Edit: I prefer actually honest reviews over the 90's 100's "THIS SERVER IS GREAT" fluff. I don't want to hear people worshiping their server, I WANT TO SEE PEOPLE UNLEASHING THE DARK FEELINGS IN THEIR HEARTS Icon_twisted
We never ask for perfect, because the truth is nothing IS perfect. We don't ask you to give us a PERFECT grade but a FAIR one.

Server stability/availabily shouldn't be anywhere low or 'semi' high. The last time I remember the server having any real issues was when we had some people trying to get in when they weren't allowed to. Most 'lag' is from your own computer or internet provider or you have too many malware in your computer.

Our community I am rather proud of. Sure you may not get along with everyone, we don't expect you to. If you don't like some and they don't like you just don't talk to each other Icon_razz no hard.??Enjoy your end of your game. Don't like main? We introduced an npc that turns main off as you log on so you don't ever have to see it. Other then that most people in general are rather nice and helpful.

The GM availability, even if we aren't in game there is always the support ticket option. We tend to get to them pretty fast others take a little bit to go through and check. We can't be on ALL the time, we have school, work and some what of an outside life. We try to get on when we can and we tried to have a gm in different time zones. In all honesty, not being bias, I never seen GM activity as high as on heRO aside servers that just have recently opened. Also, don't ask what each GM does, they wouldn't stay a GM if they where doing nothing. We all work together to keep the server going.

I don't really care for the 'economy and class balance' tab what so ever. Class is the same as RO, no change Icon_razz Eco is what you make of it, we try to make fair zeny sinks and content available to all in one way or another. Guild competition is something that YOU make. Not happy about it? Quit whining and fix it. Quit forming alliances with the 'top guild' and get up there and fight them.

All in all THINK more more clearly as you are doing it. Don't click mindless numbers and say yes that's what I think.
If it means anything my score went up 4 points from the last time? Icon_razz
As said before, we just want you guys to be fair. In all honesty even though the 100s are 'nice' they aren't fair, but neither is something as a 7x one. If you wanna call me bias on that P: go right a head. NOW GET MESMERIZED BY THE CUTE KITTY OF CUTENESS! Icon_twisted
...Nara, I have gotten caught up in watching that cat for extended amounts of time , numerous times now. Its adorable T_T
Reference URL's