heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ Rune Topsite...

#1 never-heard-of server that has never hit top 5 in Rune- 37 votes
#2 (heRO)- 24 votes

Namine wonders happened here... *double votes* Cry
After 2 emails and a message in their "contact us" section I've had 0 reply from Top200. So I've registered a new entry for our server *sigh* of course I'm not getting the money back from the banner we paid until August 4th! And obviously I'm reluctant to ever pay for a new one so for now we'll stay bannerless.

http://www.gamesites200.com/ragnarok/details-11137.html

I hope no one was trying to proxy vote or anything of the sort, because that's one of the reason they list that can result in removing your server from their topsite, without a word. We play fair on heRO just vote once a day to help the server please ^_^
Top100 : Rank 54, we're just a few votes from being on the first page again.

Top200: I had to register a new one, the link in my sig and on the website is updated. We're still about 40 votes from the server in position 200.

Rune: We're still number 2, but closing in on the first server, with 3 votes we would be number1!

RMS: Our 26 reviews place us at position 15 in the low rate page.
My siggie is also updated, so feel free to click it to death o.o
54 /top100 just a few more votes would bring us back on the first page.

172 /top200 at least we're in the top now, lets do our best to get back to the 2nd page ^_^

#1 on Rune! Icon_smile

26 Reviews on RateMyServer, placing us at #15 in the low rate page.

Keep it up everyone No1
It's a new month! Keep voting please ^_^
Still number 1 on Rune ^_^

We're now at 89 on the top200!

But we've gone down to 78 on the top100.

Thanks to our newest review on RMS from guilokko (?) which puts us at rank 14 in the low rate page.
Remember to vote!!
how is it animeRO can be at #6 with so many bad reviews yet hero is 6 spots lower?
Even if they get bad reviews they probably have enough people to pass over that.
Reference URL's