heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a few hours we were Number 1 on RMS Low Rate (And Number 2 overall) ^_^;

RMS has improved their rating system by adding more things to rate, mainly Donation Balance, Customization level and Population. It would be great if people who have reviewed before could re-new their review (The RMS Admin encourages it), of course people who have never reviewed could start too, that would be awesome as well, link is in my sig. Icon_wink
Ohhi, we're place 1 again.
[Image: wootw.png]

147 votes and 141. woot.
woot. and best LR RO server goes to *drum roll* heRO :>
Oh noes look at the mentioning of other servers in that screen! x)
*teases*
Can I say a few words... let's not review for the sake of boosting numbers? Whoever made that review with a bunch of "ddddddddddddddddddddddddd"s at the end to fill up the character quota, that review is probably going to be deleted pretty soon under RMS's spam clause.

Review realistically and if you really mean it, let's not violate voting site/review site's own sets of rules now ^_^;
lol i just read that namine
motorcycle safety pr... :D

what's that sharingan icon in your browser rankin?Icon_biggrin

well i think most of the reviews are pretty much trueIcon_biggrin *going to rms*
Just as Namine said, it was removed XD

Thanks everyone for all the reviews lately, we are happy to be back at #1, amidst the bad things I've been through these days this is something that brought on a smile Icon_smile
Split Ends Wrote:motorcycle safety pr... :D

what's that sharingan icon in your browser rankin?Icon_biggrin

well i think most of the reviews are pretty much trueIcon_biggrin *going to rms*

manga reading program for Chrome Icon_razz

And whats wrong with motorcycles D:
Reference URL's