heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even bots are voting!! Let's vote/review too! =D
Why not start 2010 on a good note by leaving a review and voting? Icon_biggrin
I just voted today Icon_biggrin gonna leave a review now Icon_smile
I'm having a /slur moment, how can we vote?

PEOPLE-We are behind by over 50 reviews to the top spot on the low rate servers, and #4 in the all server's list. We need to reclaim where our server should rightfully be !

(Because those super high rates are icky as heck and the top-spot holder doesn't hold to what #1 should be.)

I will be writing a review after while sometime Icon_smile??No1

Edit-I wrote a review :3
last review i did was in september..i need to rewrite soon oo
I'd like to thank the following people for helping the server out and leaving a review on RMS Icon_biggrin:

hh590089, OverlordHiro, XxXShawnyXxX, Crashy, KeiHikari, Aimeara, TremoloJr, Acestarox, Flarecobra and HousePlant87

Thank you all for your latest reviews, 10 min from you means a lot to us and the server, helps us stay alive and lively!

Got spare 10 min? Why don't you leave a vote or RMS review? Already left one but its 6 months old? Your view of the server may change any given time even 6 months down the road so delete your old review and leave a new one! A refresher never hurts Icon_biggrin
I'd write one, but iirc there is a limit to how many you can have for a specific server at a time :x
You're allowed to write a new one every 6 months. Icon_smile

It's only a 500 character limit. That's only a few main posts worth!
Easy as pie.
Help heRO out

Recently a lot of our RMS votes expired and placed us down back to 3rd almost 4th in the Rankings for top RMS low Rate server. It would help the server out and cheer on the hard working GM team if our numbers went up again! So take a few min an send in a review or re-new your expired review! You keep telling us how you love this server so now tell the rest of the RO community!
I think I've returned long enough to adequately rate and review the server now.??I think I'll do that when I'm done with my morning (read: afternoon) forum updates.??Ok

[EDIT]

Oh yeah!??I keep seeing this everywhere!??wth is "iirc"?????In Internet relay chat?!??I'm so confused with all of these new acronyms.
"tl;dr" is just the ultimate in lazy, though.??Not only was the subject too long for the person to read, but "too long; didn't read" was too long for them to type!??Lazy asses!??xD

[EDITED EDIT]

In case you think the edit was random, I was referring to tak's post:
takhara Wrote:I'd write one, but iirc there is a limit to how many you can have for a specific server at a time :x
Ok
Reference URL's