heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to Comete, Synthet, Roger Hardstone, and Tulwar all for your new review/refreshed reviews! We are kept at 50+ reviews and (narrowly) maintaining our 5th place in RMS server ranking.

Continue to show us your support for heRO server with your reviews on RMS!
And we slipped our usual strong hold of a 5th place that we held for over a year down to 6th... being trailed to drop even down to 7 by only 4 reviews Icon_cry

Write us some reviews if you got the time to spare while you are bored at school, bored at work or just sitting for SP while you're trying to grind! A nice big chuck of new/renewed reviews iwill be a nice Christmas present for the server Icon_smile
<LOL>

The 4th position server is a [a server], with 6 more reviews than us, and I'm just ****LOL****
:3
They have a nice banner: ---->*25 online*

I solo they *-*

Srsly, I bet I could own their whole server alone with my pally :0

And srsly, wtf is that, a SinX with a cart on one of the pic c_c How can players accept that on a low rate? :x

SRS BS =(
GM-Ayu Wrote:And we slipped our usual strong hold of a 5th place that we held for over a year down to 6th... being trailed to drop even down to 7 by only 4 reviews Icon_cry

Write us some reviews if you got the time to spare while you are bored at school, bored at work or just sitting for SP while you're trying to grind! A nice big chuck of new/renewed reviews iwill be a nice Christmas present for the server Icon_smile

Maybe us mods should say when we leave to remember to review the server...I don't mind sounding like a scary zealot! Icon_suprised
Yeah we slipped to position 6 and there are 2 servers above us who don't even have a 5th of our population, yet they got more reviews. Either they are cheating or not enough heroes make a review. I've said it before but I'll repeat, RMS is our main source of player income, so please help promote heRO on RMS ^_^

Good idea Aaron, as long as it doesn't become annoying for everyone (like, no more than once a day).

Thanks ^_^
How about a pop-up, (pretty much like the anti-bot system) that would ask the player to write or renew their review, and instead of having to write a number to close the window, the window would close by itself after 2 mins (the necessary time to make a review).??Of course, it should pop-up every 5 mins, giving players a ratio of 3 mins of playing time vs a 2 mins of writing reviews.??On a one hour scale, that is 36 mins of playing time and 24 mins of writing reviews.??Give it a try for a week, and we should probably get more reviews :3

Seriously, the other servers are probably cheating.??
In this case we have 2 options :??
- Let them be on top of us,
- OR OUTCHEAT THEM!!!Ok

*Was a joke*
Baka
achike >_>

YES, I CAN SPEAK JAPANESE TOO (or fool myself thinking I can) U__U

=P
I wouldn't say that they are "cheating" (or let's hope not). Perhaps they have a highly volatile population. They go in fast and leave often, where heRO is a nice steady increase in population because they are here to stay ;p

Still, regardless! Write us your reviews!
Sad that the only thing you know is a swear.
Reference URL's