heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just don't do another Seal of Approval and I'll be fine Sweat
I didn't.

Would have taken you 10 sec to go check by yourself instead of assuming :@

Laugh
And haven't touched this thread in awhile x.x

Thanks to Peek, Bloodbane, IceBlue, Venus18, and EmersonVanHaal's latest review to keep our position in the 2nd place of RMS ^_^!
Thanks to MalibogX, VietNaMeese, and Kulluminatii for your latest reviews to support heRO server n_n
Thanks to Barbonsa, Real RP, akamaru516, Snejk, Ninja555 and poppop for your latest reviews on RMS for heRO!
Thanks to Sharpay, Tigrin, Huntress and Guillermo for the latest review of heRO server! We're now at 107 review maintaining our 2nd place in RMS listing ^_^ thanks for the support!
Thank you to Aaronock's renewed review, and Mehran + RuneSeki's new review that we are maintaining our 109 reviews Icon_biggrin (though I wasn't sure what was your suggestion about us GMs and what were you trying to say/imply RuneSeki Sweat )
Keep voting for hero guys, we'll make it to the top spot!
Haven't updated this in awhile too =o

Thanks to KuteraGenesis, Monkey Feet, Poshy, Roro, Cheezkaik, Dreyyan, vince1618, Yuriohs, Keibler, and mereichan for the latest review ^_^
A few days passed and we have Erub, Green, Gorum, zamitino, Lavanille, Valks, Keilee and Keefa to give/renew reviews for heRO server! Thanks everyone ^_^
Reference URL's