heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Poor JJJ xD

Seems a ingrate job, and I hear people insult you sometimes Icon_sad
I can't find that forum thread, guess it's better that way, if I read something agasint heRO.... burn.
GM-Pandora Wrote:and I hear people insult you sometimes Icon_sad
that is incorrect~

GM-Pandora Wrote:and I hear people insult you all the time Icon_sad
this is correct~

x3 yaaa its still a okay job, nothing like being a mod at eA though x3 but still i'll do it no matter the problems XD
Nah it's not against heRO, we haven't had any drama thread yet ^_^;

Sorry to hear you're getting insulted JJJ, people take things too much at heart!
thanks to Kretzer, Myka and Zraxus for your latest reviews in RMS for heRO ^_^

We continue to stand at a strong 5th place out of all low rates, but it is always nice to have more reviews to show your support for the server~ It never hurts to be closer to the 4th place and further away from 6th ;p
I just had to.
I find this server to be awesome beyond my previous understanding.

*So happpy here* x3
Yeah thanks much ^_^

Also, please keep voting on top100, and 200 too if you have time, I recently paid a banner for the top100 which should give us more exposure.

xtreme top 100 is the lesser "rigged" out of all the top site imo, since you have to input a word to vote it stops some of the bot-votes at least, so I'm giving them a chance, we'll see if the investment is worth it in a month.
btw bout the voting sites, theres some lame scammer going around saying that he'll give ya a free month on the something of the something voting site XD

(seriously he managed to post in about 15 forums in less then a second XD and i dun like spam bots ={)

anyway beware! (just a lil head up)
Thanks for the info ^_^;
I always forget to vote .-.
I'll try to get better about doing!
Reference URL's