heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Voted! :D
Pandora-sama, why don't u put all the vote links at the first post?
(Would help a lot >_<; There isn't the Rune link at the first post)
Icon_biggrin; personally uses Ms. Chocolate's signature or Mr. Hermes for that... they have all the vote links there~
I do that too, but i think that not everyone do the same Sweat
Just a suggestion. Icon_smile
Added Rune Icon_smile
Rune #1
Top 100 #49

o__o; i think i'm blind... didn't found at top 200.
You're not blind, for unknown reason top200 have removed us without a word. I asked why, have yet to get a reply. Icon_sad

Thanks to Yamaha and teOX for our latest reviews on RMS ^_^
It seems that RUNE has resetted and heRO is down to... #3? Icon_cry

Some totally unknown RO server that are usually not even in top 5 of RUNE is in 1st and 2nd, but are only 4 votes away as of this time that Namin? voted...

Keep voting everyone~!
Pandora Wrote:You're not blind, for unknown reason top200 have removed us without a word.

they've been doing that a lot lately, they are becoming as bad as filefront with our files Icon_razz
Yeah, sadly.. I tried contacting them but have yet to get any reply. Bastards taking our money and removing us like that, rude!
Namine Wrote:It seems that RUNE has resetted and heRO is down to... #3? Icon_cry

Some totally unknown RO server that are usually not even in top 5 of RUNE is in 1st and 2nd, but are only 4 votes away as of this time that Namin? voted...

Keep voting everyone~!
It's just matter of time 'till we're in #1 again. Ok

@top 200
Just weird that we can still vote at top 200, but its not at the list. Icon_suprised
Reference URL's