heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chrome > opera, and yes, I've used both ._.
oh dear, browser war, even here?

I like FF because of the extensions (most notably adblock plus) and also because of the way it adapts with autocompleting pages, other browsers just won't do.

But that doesn't mean it's the best. Just my personal fave.
^+1 <3 FF latest version is 6.02

erm...

vote for HeRO! :-D
FF brings unnecessary lag with all those nuisance add ons. chrome ftw :D

to keep things on topic, VOTE FOR HERO :D
Guys don't just vote, also write a review on RMS! (I just did so I can bother others about it) If we get 9+ reviews heRO will climb the ladder and bump down /\/random server name\/\

So go REVIEW! Let's get more people to join. Ok
gm why i can find the registration to play this HERO .. tsk give me the link please i want to play this kind of ro ..
interesting you got to the forums before you got to the accual hero webpage xD

http://hero-server.net/

Downloads are findable on this site
Bump almost forgot to vote today! I'm a few points away from the bubble gum equip. Ok

Also.. 7 More reviews to move up! REVIEW TIME!
lol, how did I miss the browser war here? Like really?

I use both Firefox and Chrome... Firefox is like a spy truck. It's got weight and power, and all those fancy toys installed that you requested from Q last time you ordered a new one. Like really, if you don't use extensions, you need to uninstall Firefox now.
Chrome is a light weight rocket. Sometimes it goes so fast, it derps itself and gets locked to where I have to refresh it. However, it doesn't cause almost ANY lag when I have it up with RO

In other news, <3 my cell phone for being able to vote from it =D
Bump, I voted. Ok 7 More reviews on RMS to tie us in as well. Ok Ok
Reference URL's