heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you to the recent additional reviews over Christmas by gorgetrapper, KirbyZ, Kretzer, Logester, ElrykTheBard, Noodlez, and DarkCrusade! We're now sitting quite comfortably in the 4th position, but don't make that stop the reviews coming for heRO server ^_^
Best Christmas gift to the server ^_^
:D!

I wonder what will happen if server ever reaches 300? :O ( Icon_wink )

Now, imagine Panda with 500 players, I think she will faint!

Thanks for the reviews everyone!
You're welcome! Icon_biggrin
I only put in a review because I appreciate this server that much.??It's really the first and only server I've ever put a review for.... I actually signed up just to do it. Don't thank me, thank yourselves.
Thank you gorge, that is very nice to read!
Indeed ^_^
Thanks to Peek, NIDOKING, iReviewStuff, and Skogsjuklo for your latest reviews that put us up to a high of 70 reviews in total! Thank you so much for your support! ^_^
Thanks to Jisej for your latest review!

So far in beginning of 2009, guild competition and economy still seems to be the most troubling issue according to the RMS review score tallies... we'll continue to put some focus on the economy tweaks, and hopefully new computer will greatly reduce the lag in woe times and promote WoE to be a playable environment ^_^; we'll see what else we can do after that as our initial steps.
People will always whine about the economy if they see people richer then them, and people will always whine about the guild balance if they see guild performing better.??Sweat

I think those 2 aspect of the game are pretty fair now (altho far from perfect).??

Lag is probably the worst aspect of the server with 300 people online during woe from what I read on the forum, but the new computer real real server will be of great help to fight lag, so... :]??
Reference URL's