heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for real!!
there's a fire breathing porings out there!!
mahawirasd Wrote:here's a hint for those who are going:
it's magmaring! Laugh

-w-

QFT...

sure it was buffed a bit, but it's a magmaring nonetheless...
and compared to the other monsters i would say the demo spam is nowhere as annoying/frightening/hax as the ice wall or constant spam...

-w-
So... how was ToH, how hard was it, was item lol-ez?
My net got disconnected half way...and i was doing better than the last....5months?
All five monsters were custom, Christmas-themed. There was 10 passive Myst Cases that spammed Ice Wall (that's evil for non-ranged classes), 7 buffed Magmarings that used Meteor Storm (easier than it sounds though), 3 buffed Gazetis (gave me a lot of trouble), and a nerfed Stormy Knight in the last round (gave me a lot of trouble). I'm forgetting the third round right now...

Anyway, I got 50/50 again. That's four times in a row. [/Bragging]

KSing was allowed in the Item Gathering trial, which I absolutely disapprove of. Other than that, the three "regular" items were easier to obtain than the norm. 20 of something, 20 of something, 12(?) of the other thing. That's pretty low numbers. So a lot of people got 30 with ease. I know I sometimes struggle just to reach 30 points in this trial.

There was a new map for the PVP trial, which allowed two battles to be fought simultaneously, making it faster than usual.

Trivia was a bit easier than usual, I think.

Light won the mass PVP as usual.

I finished with 97 points, my personal record. I'm dark, so I never can count on mass PVP.

There was 69 entrants in this ToH, making it the smallest and shortest ToH I've personally ever been in. It lasted around four hours. Definitely shorter than usual. It was nice.
Third was that wierd female monster that has a demon coming out of her crotch, but instead of its regular attacks it spammed constants that did 1k dmg each
Chepet. Usually found in Toy Factory.

Anyway, I actually had some fun. And I think the current build I got going might be pretty good...Can still use some tweaks though.
Chepets who just summoned constants.
If it wasn't for someone pulling the GMs away for 1/2 an hour, we would've finished in around 3, 3.5 hours.

I disagree with allowing kill stealing in item trial, as classes that can't kill monsters quickly could not out damage a monster compared to snipers or the like.??If these people aren't well geared, PvP is a death trap, so they're shunted into item trial against 25+ trigger happy archer types and a half a dozen zerking Lord Knights.??Now they have to find a monster where no one else is, and then pray no one else comes along to steal it from them.

I'm all for ToH being difficult, scores of 100+ should be amazing, not commonplace. However, more classes should have the ability of making it there on their own terms, and not have it stolen from them by a sniper or lk.
Guess it was easy then.

I also don't agree with allowing KS =/
Reference URL's