heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thx Ayu.
How much HP did the cornus have?

oh mai the line up was really well thought out. Deviruchis are definitely doable but slightly annoying. Giant hornets are pesky, sky deleters are quite hardy, and false angels are annoying disablers. No experience with Cornus, but i would believe they provided quite a challenge from the replies of the others here...
Very nice...

-w-
Actually the line up was hailed as the easiest of 2009 ^_^;
It was actually very easy.

I'm pretty sure, I could have gotten 20 points from it if I didn't rush it.

YOUR SLACKING AYU, I thought after months of not being able to go to ToH and seeing all these people complaining about the monster trial being 2 hard (lol facing the CPU) that maybe monster would have been a tad bit harder.

HARDER MONSTERS PLZ

Evil
yeh we want the Morroc's Shadow Mobs back.
Yuriohs Wrote:YOUR SLACKING AYU, I thought after months of not being able to go to ToH and seeing all these people complaining about the monster trial being 2 hard (lol facing the CPU) that maybe monster would have been a tad bit harder.

I wasn't the hostess for the last 2 ToH ;p

Don't worry. I get all the revenge I want in the New World Evil
GM-Nara Wrote:- Added an extra handicap of 5 points for priests and high priests

What, no bonuses for perma first classes? Cry
Permas need love too! XD
Toh isn't meant for a balance of all classes. Icon_biggrin'
>.> add more points to priests and high priest but leave us poor novices to die a painful pointless death Y-Y
yes... show us your tears young child...

the tears and pain of young children sustain me (:
GM-Ayu Wrote:
Yuriohs Wrote:YOUR SLACKING AYU, I thought after months of not being able to go to ToH and seeing all these people complaining about the monster trial being 2 hard (lol facing the CPU) that maybe monster would have been a tad bit harder.

I wasn't the hostess for the last 2 ToH ;p

Don't worry. I get all the revenge I want in the New World Evil

Your behind everything Ayu..
Everything.................
Reference URL's