heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a good time for us Europeans (unlike last one). 17 PM (local) is nice.
Kretzer Wrote:
JJJ Wrote:xD im in the same time zone as yumera.... *doesn't want to get up at 8*

Ditto.

Sweat

Also ditto. *sigh* I know I'll oversleep. I don't even know what character I'll be going on? Baby Hunter, SinX or High Priest. Cry
I'll wake you up on time Rina =D
Our Test/Dev forum are already working with the GMs to try to speed up the process of ToH, and we're seeing if we can map out our custom ToH maps for the potential future to suit our needs (such as, increased number of lanes which is impossible to do without new maps, or seperating item hunt into 2 groups which also need a new map, etc etc).

Sadly such large scale projects they will not be completed yet for some time... while all of our collective strong responses and opinions are taken note of and being worked on, sadly the changes will not take in effect for this ToH (and most likely won't be for April either, as I imagine most of the players who are lending us help are college students, and most people have exams in April).

Please take that into consideration in advance should the length of ToH or dissatisfaction with current ToH system be a determining factor for your attendance.
Like the previous post said, the changes are not going to be done on time for this ToH obviously... there's some things players can do to help speed up the event though.

Minor changes this ToH
-we no longer allow spectator: there is just nothing to see anyway except pvp part

-we will no longer allow people to exit or refund ToH for whatever the reason once you registered: be it due to forgetting an item or changing your mind to leave early. We'll tell you now: we are expecting 8 hour ToH. If this number really doesn't appeal to you, don't join at all.

-If you got Sweet Angel Cake or Death by Chocolate during the trials, you can just drop it off with me and remind me at the end of ToH to pick them up again.

Things players can do to help ToH speed:

-leave all parties without GM hassling for you to do so (even if it has only you in it. We aren't going to bother checking if it's true or not)

-don't ask GMs about things the forum thread can answer for you

-do not hassle me for hints on monster trial selection: not happening. You fight whatever I throw at you.

-do not drop items on the floor for any reason during ToH. Remember that you can turn off autoloot and manually pick up anything special/rare if you do see it on the ground. (note to the snipers: try to plan your weight well so that your weight don't explode from crafting arrows)

-do not cheat: every time even the suspicious hint of cheating occurs, ToH Monster trial is sadly stalled for at least 10 min.

-do not change lanes: for the same reasons above. It is a form of cheating to try to fight a same wave more than once.

-if someone in your lane magically went poof for whatever reason, report to me immediately so I won't go frantic, halt the event and start counting every single lane again.
Umm the char i'm gonna use is my SG, and if i'm in a party, even with just myself, kihop gives me a bonus of about 15-30 damage, which is quite nice. Not allowing parties with just one person in them for other classes makes sense, but for TKs it is part of one of our skills and should be allowed =).
Yay, I think I might actually get off of work so I can play in ToH (sad, I know - but worth it!).
Olyfitz Wrote:Umm the char i'm gonna use is my SG, and if i'm in a party, even with just myself, kihop gives me a bonus of about 15-30 damage, which is quite nice. Not allowing parties with just one person in them for other classes makes sense, but for TKs it is part of one of our skills and should be allowed =).

You sure about that?
GM-Ayu Wrote:
Olyfitz Wrote:Umm the char i'm gonna use is my SG, and if i'm in a party, even with just myself, kihop gives me a bonus of about 15-30 damage, which is quite nice. Not allowing parties with just one person in them for other classes makes sense, but for TKs it is part of one of our skills and should be allowed =).

You sure about that?

I can confirm it is working on eAthena server, but if you wanna test yourself, I'm sure you'll notice.
I think she's refering to the actual TK not counting towards the number, and so having a party just for themself makes no difference.

... Unless that's the bit you meant. XD
Reference URL's