heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GM-Pandora Wrote:I wanna appologize on behalf of the GM team for the fact that there hasn't been a TOH yet this month nor a date announce for when it's going to be held.

To make up for it, we will most likely host 2 TOH in the month of september, one near the begining of the month, the other near the end. I'll keep you posted when I have more informations.
Woot, mabey i can finaly get a pair of wingzorz
How about making one suitable for North America/South America time zones, and the other suitable for Europe/Asia?

But then again, you have to be there...
Yeah, you've hit the problem.. I *have* to be there -_-'

We'll figure out something.
As previously announced there will be 2 TOH this month to make up for the one we didn't have in August. The month of september being well started I'm running out of time to make 2 ToH, but I'm doing my best to squeeze them in. Here are the dates chosen:

Tuesday the 25th of September, starting at 6 PM
Saturday the 29th of September, starting at 10 AM
Dark side will crush light foolsIcon_twistedIcon_exclaim
And Mr. Krimlin's paladin, if he has not changed appearance since last time Namine has seen it, still looks like a buggy cockraoch *squish* Icon_biggrin

Cannot attend the tuesday ToH due to exams and other school related matter, but perhaps Namine can finally attend ToH on the saturday (for the first time ever since joining in April ._.; )
You're so mean, having ToH on the day Halo 3 comes out Cry
lol, I'll just go to the second one XD
Don't forget ToH is tonight! 6 PM server time (EST). Hopefully the tweaks I made on the NPCs will make the event ever faster! I'm hoping we can have it done under 5 hours, so 6 PM - 11 PM, I know a lot of people have school/work the next morning, including myself ^_^

If you are participating, please be ready and equiped on time!
If we get anything in this one, and participate in the second one this month, will we be able to upgrade, or only 1 per person?

Costly, but convinient..
Players can consider tonight's toh the 'august' toh and saturday the 'september' one, so it's possible and fully allowed to upgrade wings as with any toh even if they are a few days apart.
Reference URL's