heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the history of toh we've had over 700 participants, and only ever had 2 baby participate, we'll start with the change announce for now and we'll see later if it calls for a new rule.

I don't think Super novice need anything special, they have plenty of offensive skills both melee and magic.
GM-Pandora Wrote:~ The Novice skill "Play Dead" can only be used for up to 30 consecutive seconds.

i'm roast Y.Y
Yes sir you are Icon_smile
Consecutive means you can cast it again right away, it will at least give opponent a small time frame to try something, same with basilica.
UGH on Basillica Icon_sad
Can't even LP that away...;-;
JJJ Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:~ The Novice skill "Play Dead" can only be used for up to 30 consecutive seconds.

i'm roast Y.Y

this rule is GMs telling you that you have no place in TOH. since its effectively impossible now. all a player needs to do is spam clicks on you until play dead runs out right? =\ not like a baby novice can do item hunt either.
not necessarily, just recast PD every 20s... lol

-w-
teOx Wrote:this rule is GMs telling you that you have no place in TOH. since its effectively impossible now. all a player needs to do is spam clicks on you until play dead runs out right? =\ not like a baby novice can do item hunt either.
as insulting as i found that, its actually starts to seem true when you read it enough XD
but eh i dun care =3 i play for the fun of it
mahawirasd Wrote:not necessarily, just recast PD every 20s... lol
theres a small delay from when i get out of it, and when i get back in it, where they have a 0.5 - 1.5 second range where they can blast me...
its an even bigger delay if i try to use a skill other then play dead XD

anyway, my score was 45 T_T
not even close this time x3

oh well still had fun~ and thankies to all Icon_biggrin
Congratulations Heroes! You all did very well ^_^
Can we make a rule like we did for the regular event pvp that homuncs can be resurrected only once?

It is ridiculous I had to kill a Lif over 3 times to day, do we really want to make creators in pvp just kill us somehow cause of homuncs alone? Hmmm I can't think of a good counter but since we made this rule in regular daily pvp I don't see why it can't apply in this =/
Reference URL's