heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just look at your time, use @time in game....and do the math lol
I recommend that as well. :3
So I'm an hour behind...It starts at 12.

11 AM?

TTwTT DANGIT I'll still be at work.
I'm glad that the Blue Voice came out today and reminded us that ToH was this Saturday. I'm not quite sure how I missed it, but I didn't think that there was one this month. My guess is that I just missed any 'in-game' announcement, and then I figured because of the Birthday and Halloween coming up that there wouldn't be...that and school started. *shrugs* Meh. Icon_biggrin Anyway, I'm thankful for it...and I'll be ready! 4th Gen wings here I come!

Oh, and it's great now that there it no limit and you don't need to have 5th before you can start a new pair. Not that it was a issue for me, but soon enough it might have been. And it IS nice that you can keep a lower lvl one now..he he, the 1st Gen wings are cute with the flapping no? Icon_biggrin
If you're unsure, the ToH NPC in Pront, right near the Allegiance NPC, should also tell you the date and time of the next one. Icon_smile
Just a reminder, TOH is Tomorrow at noon (12pm) server time!
12am LOL!!!
Prob'ly gonna miss this one as well.
too early :< I never wake up before noon
I'll miss another yet again TTwTT.

I have to work.

*has missed all but one since I was sick during that one and managed to get on at the right time...too bad I was a spectator.*

The timing for this sucks for me.
Reference URL's