heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it's short notice, but it's going to be this Saturday, the 21st, starting at 10 AM.
I'll be at work Icon_sad

have fun at toh!
Ok now what the frek is 10am in Australian time....I might actually have a afternoon ToH for once.

Edit- AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT DA FREK!!! Panda thats 12 at night for me TT-TT im gonna be up to like 7 am..... thiers no way to make it 5 in the afternoon is their?
I'll make it for my first ToH, hopefully. Icon_smile
Suck it up Fates. I've been ToHing from 10pm-5am ~ 2am-9am for months.
Just get all your points in the first 2 events Fates and claim your prize later. Icon_razz
Dunno if I'll be there or not >_> Saturday is a tricky day since my dad makes us go to church at 4:30

However, ToH seems to be a heck of a lot faster now (Seriously, they said 1 or 2 in the morning last time and we were done before midnight I think)
TT-TT I always seem to be doing it really early morning as well bloody this isn't a first for me, it just seems to be getting earlier and earlier.

Fates requests that next month's ToH be on more friendly times for my hemisphere.
cant we adjust the time to PM?sob Icon_cry
love the time Icon_razz im toh-ing this time for sure!
Reference URL's