heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a question, If during the next ToH, I manage to get 70 + points, can I get my 5th gen wings decarded? Or is that only when I'm upgrading the wings?
well my wife did it while getting her 2nd set (starting back at the first level again), so i reckon there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to do so Joe...

-w-
Decarding 5th gen wings ?
When I asked, it was impossible...
You'll probably have to ask Pandora on that one ^_^;
Hm, I thought if you wanted to decard 5th gen it did use your ToH reward that time around.

Oh well perhaps I was simply confused!
I thought it was possible too, but Pandora told me it wasn't.
People saying we can, people saying they were denied. This makes me much more curious. I'm sorta debating on sending in a support ticket (prolly reach panda fastest) since it's a mere question, but??it's something that??Players as a whole can and can't do with their ToH stuff, and I really don't need an answer until next ToH but??it'd be nice to know publicly.

Could we get an answer on this? We are sounding pretty confused.

(also it'd help me plan a bit knowing wether I'll have to attend 5 more ToH for the same wing, or 1 more to get the one I have decarded)
Pandora on MSN Wrote:they can decard it but only at the end of a toh during prize ceremony, there is no cost to remove the card, they lose the card of course.
WoE for January is *MOST LIKELY* on server time 23rd. We aren't sure of the exact time yet, but those who need to arrange their work schedules, social lives (what? heRO players have one of those?) and whatnots, we are looking at some time on the 23rd.

For the monster trials of this month, of course as usual, prepare for any and everything; the seen and the unseen ^_^
GM-Ayu Wrote:For the monster trials of this month, of course as usual, prepare for any and everything; the seen and the unseen ^_^

Custom Eremes Guile? Awesome.
Reference URL's