heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it posible to keep the blabla outiside of this topic! This topic is important for toh dates and updates

Thanks in advance.
Quote:All general questions/comments regarding the Trials of Heroes (ToH) should be in this post.
The info you need is on the first page hun. *taps ? First* Icon_evil
ZOMGWTHOWN'D
Not sure if the Gm's agree with me though =D

But i cant wait, i hope im free this saturday
Lucky Day Wrote:
Quote:All general questions/comments regarding the Trials of Heroes (ToH) should be in this post.
The info you need is on the first page hun. *taps ? First* Icon_evil
(quoted for emphasis)

anyways... it does sound kinda fun - it's too bad i sincerely doubt i'll be able to make any until summer though (stupid all-consuming college =.=)...
ToH is tomorrow!

I hope a lot of people will join and prove themselves heroes ^_^
Argh!! I finally got enough points and cash to join but I probably won't have internet for tomorrow >.< Bah!! Oh well, mayeb next time
ToH event just ended. I have no date set for next month yet.

We had 22 participants, which is omg much more than last time! Big thanks to everyone who joined.
Updated: I removed the registration posts to try and make this thread smaller.. Icon_eek
Next Trials of Heroes: Friday April the 13th at 6 PM (EST)

Thats right its friday the 13th... ooooo spooky! Hope you're not supersticious Icon_wink
random thought but why not make a ToH chat thread and use this just as an update thread... that might cut down? or just delete the older ToH date/time posts?

might make it easier on you Icon_biggrin;
Reference URL's