heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GM-Pandora Wrote:Let's just say muting stops part of the "Hey let's go attack another player for fun to disturb the event.", we can try without it, but so far history has shown us that spectator can't do only spectating.

So if someone starts trouble, warn them and then remove them from the event?

Most of this server is old enough to behave.
mute is like 90% weight, you can't even attack.
Yes you can
Just cast Play Dead on them *-*
Let us be optimistic and hope Racoon is right and that players can behave ^_^ if not I have my trusty @stfu command (yes it's really the name of the command, made by the folks at eAthena) Icon_razz

ToH is this saturday as a reminder, hope to see you all there ^_^
i might have someone play my sniper for ToH, just an fyi.
hax!
3 days early and I'm fully geared and stocked o.o
I am wondering, is there a suggested level someone should be before they join ToH, I know there isn't really a requirment but just kind of a community "standard" of what level can usually survive in the non-pvp tasks.
bruised Wrote:I am wondering, is there a suggested level someone should be before they join ToH, I know there isn't really a requirment but just kind of a community "standard" of what level can usually survive in the non-pvp tasks.

It all depends on what class you are running. Also, you can always 'run' from the monsters in the first area, all you have to do is reach the other side alive all 5 times and then hope that you do well on hunting for items as well as during all out war. bonus question helps too so if you have a vast knowlage of Ro in general you are good to go. But no matter what class you are (i learned this last Toh) Pots own fish!
Reference URL's