heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
oh if it's just eremes, don't need to custom it as you should be able to solo him Evil
imma hijack this thread to say:

hi, im back from my trip, sup?

kthxbye
GM-Ayu Wrote:oh if it's just eremes, don't need to custom it as you should be able to solo him Evil

IT'S NOT ENOUGH.
As much as I don't mind dropping tendrilrion for all you kids to solo, I have certain percentages of "pass or fail" to aim for by the order of the boss =P
Cry

Ayu totally ninjaed my wife's participation this month... just booked that weekend for a family outing earlier today... Cry
we needs her wings to get back to 5th gen again... Cry

-w-
scratch the 23rd tentative day... we aren't able to find another GM in the day time to support Pandora as host. Most likely we'll have to push it to be end of January (maybe 30th?) =(
and i was hoping than this ToH would be somewhere around mid Jan.
Scratch that then Laugh
When we mention a non-custom Eremes to solo, we are talking about the MvP version right? Icon_razz
Just use the 99 Eremes.. That should be enough to make most people curse. Stupid cheating NPCs.
My wiz can handle generic eremes, but wiz dies if it gets SD'ed or Grim'd before the sinx gets frozen the first time.??Level 3 SG freezes him just long enough to Amp and JT again, and I can just repeat that until he dies.
Reference URL's