heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*looks behind me*

Nope, no Ayu there o.o
B> this month's ToH dates. PM for offers... Evil

-w-
Toh is going to be on the 32nd of the month. Evil
OK, I marked my calendar No1
Can I see your calendar? o.O
Beware what you say Aki, It can be used against you
"I don't like the idea, for example, of a non-mage character spamming frost diver scrolls, seems wrong to me." GM-Pandora

If you would alow people to use them then a priest would have more of a fighting chane.??Such as a priest with lets say 90int 70vit and rest in dex.??Say This priest comes in with No scrolls He is screwed. As soon as someone gets ahold of him he is done he can only safty wall/penuma for so long.??But if you let him have scrolls he can simply fight back. Instead of haveing to stand their and just keep himself alive.??Mabey a Limit would be better say 10/20 of each scroll.

(Sorry I saw this one and did not see her reply for it.)
getting close to toh.... *gets out pitchfork Icon_twisted .... and some sp heals*
Priests get a Bonus handicap in ToH bloodyV2

Besides, few priests get into PVP, and often when they do they're very proficient at delay tactics (self-healing, pneuma, safety wall)
Bolter priests using wings can do a pretty decent job, scrolls really aren't necessary.
Reference URL's