heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, the 17th of January is a Saturday Icon_biggrin
Oh, whoops. Sorry. School just started up for me so I haven't been on, and since I last logged off game and forums I was under the belief that it was going to be held on Jan 20th.

Guess I better buck up those quests... I'm 10 points off ToH-able readiness.
GM-Ayu Wrote:I'll be hosting monster trials, item trials and trivia trials, while GM-Pandora will be hosting pvp trials and the mass pvp trials. Lost honor for the GM team shall be reclaimed this month within the monster trial rounds Evil

/swt...

NUUUUUU

hmm 3 AM sunday morning, hopefully i don't fall asleep or i can stay awake... lol...

oh noes... hmm perhaps i should try pvp-item then? xP
nuu i need slotted sunnies... nuu... xP

-w-
My suggestion to you maha, is to find everything sugar and eat/drink it all up about an hour/30 minutes before ToH. You'll be wired by the time it starts. XD
And then crash halfway through?

THe SMART thing to do would be to periodically eat sweet/caffeine throughout the ToH to keep a constant state of \"sugar high\" otherwise you\'re just gonna crash ):
Sakurato Wrote:And then crash halfway through?

THe SMART thing to do would be to periodically eat sweet/caffeine throughout the ToH to keep a constant state of "sugar high" otherwise you\'re just gonna crash ):

Or you could be like me and drink water the whole way through. >:O

Or even better yet, dont drink/eat anything at all!
ToH is 3 days away ^_^
YAY, I cant wait!! Who to bring this time??? Pally, LK, WS or my shiny new Champ???!!!???
CHAMP. GOGOGO Icon_biggrin
Buy like 40 carmel cafe mocha supreamo and drink throughout. You'll last >: D
Reference URL's