heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dunno why you looked down below at Previous trials. That one is a mistake for me but I had posted the next trial correctly and have reminded people in forum AND in game about the times.
APRIL'S TOH : saturday 24th, starting at 11:00 AM (servertime)

HOST : Azote Evil
Now I have mixed feelings about the next ToH...

inb4all monsters are named with some sort of scientific name (be it element, or compound, or what)

EDIT: Awesome toH azote-- like the monsters and trivia you picked.

Except the Shecil. >.>;;
Can we please never have 2 items coming from ToH Taos? Mages can't kill them at all >_>
Lies! Freeze and Zap like everything else fly! Or web stone and burn if you're a prof.
Tao is neutral element. I don't understand why it can so hard (unless you noob out and use ghost property...)
Hoshi Wrote:Tao is neutral element. I don't understand why it can so hard (unless you noob out and use ghost property...)

Anti-Magic cast (similar to how turtle general uses stone skin, so in TOH Item there is one physical hate, and one magic hate)
But if I had to take a guess, the anti physical guy doesn't drop two of the items. :3

God we just really want them LK and WS and Snipers to dominate ToH don't we xD?
Magic classes already get the short end of the stick, imo. Maybe give them a monster that won't screw them over? 8D Melee classes already have it easy.
Learn to pew pew Fly
Reference URL's