heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^_^ thanks for the SS, im sure you will!
... zeny is hard to get?

I have like 40m and I haven't been on in ages.

Anyways, whaaahhh! I missed ToH because of stupid patching! WHAAAHHHH!!!!

T_T aw.... next time I guess...
Zeny is not easy to make for everyone, as everyone has a different play style.

Certainly, March will have another fun filled Trial of Heroes too (and this time I'll be sure to give Pandora harder suggestions for trivia trial Evil )
I hope you die a horrible death Ayu Icon_smile
seconded. but only on the trivia part...i still find it challenging D:
... but trivia isn't hard.... I had 4 out of 5 questions last time and I only missed the last one cause I typoed it.
You should've tried this month's trivia then. I am sure 80% Trivia's participants feel the same way as wussypuff and I feel.
It is a direct response to the pleads mentioned in the previous ToH Wing discussion on my part when Pandora asked for fellow GM contribution to trivia (and thus, it is no fault of her alone.) Players mentioned how ToH is too easy and the wings are only a matter of time before they are obtained. Increasing the difficulty of the trivia section seems like the most suitable of all changes for ToH to me. Be it new or long time players, everyone has a fair chance to face the increased difficulty (where increasing monster trial will favor old time players due to gears).

The only potential problematic question to me is the Helm of Hermes question, where some people only typed 'hermes' instead of the full name. We will continue to try to specify the question so there's no misunderstandings in the future.
bloody, I woulda but I missed TOH cause of stupid patching. CURSES OF THE DARK LORD DARKY DARKO OF THE DARKNESS UPON YOU SHAW!!!!

<_<.... *cough*
GM-Ayu Wrote:Players mentioned how ToH is too easy and the wings are only a matter of time before they are obtained. Increasing the difficulty of the trivia section seems like the most suitable of all changes for ToH to me.

So in other words, I should participate as much as possible to obtain my seraphim wings before the trivia questions start getting rediculous that noone would care to know, "What is the birth date of pandora's great great great great great great great aunt twice removed."
Reference URL's