heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GM-Ayu Wrote:Best advice: please sleep before ToH

We've seen people who fell asleep or isn't awake enough to do anything in ToH. You need to be awake to do anything!

Stim packs or high concentrations of caffeine or sugar do just as fine, though with a more negative impact on your body. :D
PvP

Creators and Sinxs are all the rage these days.
Learn to avoid poison / deadly poison & neutral damage or you'll be shoveling fishies like no tomorrow (or condensed whites, if thats your thing)
Deadly poison is a 'secret' sub-element that you can't really avoid except for purple side ribbon. But purple side ribbon gives you 10% resistance, which is just the same as beret type of equipment, thus really don't worry about deadly poison as an element other than a giant power modifying skill for sinx.
Purple side ribbon affects EDP...? How? It isn't supposed to give poison element to the weapon.
Deadly Poison is a "sub element" 100% to all other elements, stacks with the main elements thus to normal servers it is a moot point technically. It's like how a high-orc monster is both a demihuman and an orc at the same time. Hydra card and orc lady card both affects it at the same time. Purple Side Ribbon even in item description specifies that it resists poison and deadly poison at the same time. If a sinx uses enchant poison AND enchant deadly poison at the same time, purple side ribbon will grant you a 20% resistance against it. Against enchant deadly poison with any other element, purple side ribbon will still give you a 10% resistance against it, in which case it's identical to beret only (thus rather balanced and the deadly poison part will only be practical in selective PvM situation, against the likes of Hollow Poring, Kublin, Surtur and a few other monsters that use Enchant Deadly Poison)
Motenai_Ronin Wrote:PvP

Creators and Sinxs are all the rage these days.
Learn to avoid poison / deadly poison & neutral damage or you'll be shoveling fishies like no tomorrow (or condensed whites, if thats your thing)

To answer your comment, not discussing a purple side ribbon (because pvp people use that for resistance to EDP right? pfft)

jugg, you have to come up with a strategy of killing sinx's and creators. Test it in pvp, before the next ToH. If you know you can't tank a SinX's EDP SB, or if you know you can't pot through many AD's you can't charge the sinx / creator. Spiral Builds might be looked down on here, but you can make the damage stack. Meh, Idk much about LK's but thinking about sinx's in general, and that they usually bring a good amount of armor/ weaps to pvp itll be hard determining a few things.
Apparently many people are slightly "confused"...

The 2 posted "Resurrection of Satan Morroc" events and Trials of Heroes are NOT the same thing. ToH happens monthly while the Resurrection of Satan Morroc is a one-time event. The only thing that relates the two is that the Resurrection of Satan Morroc event has a pre-requisite that if you are joining the event, you need to have either a ToH gear, deviling/angeling tower hat, blessed/cursed helm. Thus why if you don't have any of those yet, you really should try to attend Trials of Heroes on this upcoming Saturday to win the ToH gear requirement to join the events that's happening in October.
uhmmm
can i know today ToH monster list?
10 Penomena
7 Caterpillar
5 Centipede
3 Red Ferus
1 Draco
Next ToH Imma own it like its my bizh! :D, I have made myself prepared, and my equips are finally comming in line <3
Reference URL's