heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last 5 to 7 hour.
ToH is a long event, participation is usually high (50~70 players). The last few ToH lasted 6.5 hours on average.

The next ToH time was not yet announced. I will do so now.

Saturday 23rd
11 AM server time (EST)

Which is:
8 AM in PST time
4 PM in GMT time
lol now i have to get up at 8 am now Y.Y
oh well i better make sure to fix my alarm clock
JJJ Wrote:lol now i have to get up at 8 am now Y.Y
oh well i better make sure to fix my alarm clock

Same here....So lazy D=
thx lots panda and eldakar...

wow that's 11 PM where i'm at... that's gonna be an all-nighter... hopefully my gf's up to the task...

and hopefully there's enuff light heores to help us get the 25 points in the end lol...

oooh it's gonna be soo much fun...

thx again panda....

-w-
yeah me too...11pm lol
i recently came upon a question,

you said:
"The stalker skill "chase walk" can only be used for up to 10 consecutive seconds."

so my question is, are there any restrictions on play dead?

EDIT: another question came to mind, is there a handicap for baby class chars? >.<
*sigh* Can't go anymore. Wish it was earlier (wishes 4 PM PST xD). Another ToH to miss.
mahawirasd Wrote:thx lots panda and eldakar...

wow that's 11 PM where i'm at... that's gonna be an all-nighter... hopefully my gf's up to the task...

and hopefully there's enuff light heores to help us get the 25 points in the end lol...

oooh it's gonna be soo much fun...

thx again panda....

-w-
Check carefully I think it's 10 PM your time, still going to be late for you, sorry, it's hard to accommodate everyone.

Not sure what you mean with 25 points at the end, the mass battle gives 10 points for players on the winning side.

JJJ Wrote:i recently came upon a question,

you said:
"The stalker skill "chase walk" can only be used for up to 10 consecutive seconds."

so my question is, are there any restrictions on play dead?

EDIT: another question came to mind, is there a handicap for baby class chars? >.<
There are currently no restriction on play dead, if we decide to add one it's gonna be for September toh, the august toh is coming too soon to change rules imo.

We've considered a handicap for baby classes, but we never actually added it, we've only ever had 1 baby class (baby sin) participate in toh, once. We'll think about it, but no handicap for the august toh.

Blu3Tig3r Wrote:*sigh* Can't go anymore. Wish it was earlier (wishes 4 PM PST xD). Another ToH to miss.
What do you mean you wish it was "earlier" its already pretty early as can be in PST, its at 8 in the morning.
no sweat panda, i'll try to be up all nite... i'm quite sure i am GMT+7, but i'll be on (grinding) as much as possible that day...

oh rite 10 points... my bad...

-w-
Reference URL's