heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From my point of view, the standards are either transed or 90+ nontransed~

There are of course exceptions depending on the build you take and extended classes. I personally know soul linkers own ToH in their 70s and I very nearly made 100 score last time <3 Stupid 98 ._. Fish owns Pots when it comes to SP chugging o_o
I personally recomend 80+, but I've seen players in their 70s do very well on some occasion. I definatly would not join under 70.
Rika Wrote:Fish owns Pots when it comes to SP chugging o_o[/color]

T.T i ran out of fish quickly because of HP issues XD. So IF you can carry more that's great if not it sucks for Hunters when i tried last time.Though it would help if Panda would let Angelfishies and the other great fishies that heal more at once >:3
I just want to experience ToH so I guess I will join.

Now I just need to decide between two characters =]
Really depends if I am going to run or fight
Fish do not own for some classes, it really depends on what you use. Mages really really need to farm for aloe leaflets and/or get help from alchemists in getting condensed pots for woe and ToH. If you are using battlemode, there won't be any probs having two healing items set instead of one anyway. If people would put in the extra time to farm for these healing items, they would be able to hold a lot more overall, you also don't haveta worry about drawbacks like fish can give in the most crucial moments.

So yah, I think for ToH it is best to be 80+ for the events, so you'll have enough skills and stats to have your build shine within the toh :]
Next ToH Date: 2/23/08
Time Starting: 11 AM server time

There may be a special surprise released at this ToH. Will there be? You'll have to show up to find out :O
Uh, I have a soccer tournament this weekend, so I might be late, I wanted to know if I have a game if i could leave half way through or come late
ARGH YOU ALWAYS DO IT WHEN I WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

requesting sunday toh's please D:
Yes, I also have two games that would not allow me to go, so I to would like to have ToH on Saturday
Trial of Heroes is a lengthy process and a lot of preparation work on the GMs. Usually, ToH varies between friday, saturday and sunday so different groups can join together. It is not likely and impossible to get a time when everyone in the server can join the event, but there's always the next month ^_^
Reference URL's