heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are still asking the same style of questions, just that we may move from more commonly fought enemies to the monsters that are less often visited.

(eg, instead of asking questions related to leaf cats which a lot of classes will visit in training, we shift to something like... Aster)
If the GM team is stuck looking around for answers to questions and cannot answer them quickly themselves, can you expect players to sit around also and look at every monster in the same fashion?

Maybe I'm not the best to ask such things, I've never been to a ToH o.o
MAYBE YOU SHOULD >:O
I think that, that is part of the challenge of the trivia trial. It's meant to be trivia, random stuff that your normal person doesn't know. Random things like "How much does ____ card increase your strength?" is par for the course. It's like Jepordy, but for RO. The average Joe isn't meant to get every answer right.
I am no average Joe. I've played this game for more than 5 years, I have the most zeny on the server, I have the most MVP cards on the server and I have other things to brag about that certainly make me one of the most elite players on the server. I'll still tell you:

Last ToH's trivia was stupid.
Some people continue to excel on ToH Trivia even with the current "improved difficulty." Although there are no 25 perfect scores and indeed the average of the scores due to Trivia is lowered, some people's performance remains consistent at around 15 to 20 points.

Can't always be good at everything *shrug* (but you are more than welcome to try)
Bloody has MVP cards, when the hell did this happen???
*I hated the Hermes question, I enjoyed the pvp match with Maiden"
the hermes question was ok cuz you get more than 1 try to answer a question. took me 3 tries...thank god i type fast >.<

i got 3/5 in trivia...it was rather difficult. i thought some of the questions were too hard and others were too easy...maybe find a happy medium?
I think Trivia should be like the Monster Trial. Increases in difficulty as you advance. 1 is the easiest, 5 is the hardest.
as long as folks can't frenzy through the quiz as easily as they can the monster trial, i'm game...
Reference URL's