heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Come on, it wasn't that hard. Each question had a few people who got it right, if they can, so can you. I think the question that got the least people to get it had 4 correct response and one of the question was easy and had 20+ people who got it. Just try to remember how it used to be, only the 1 person who got it right first got points before, now everyone has a shot at it.

Like Adrillf said, it's not meant to have everyone get 5/5. I think last ToH's trivia was fine.
it was fine. I like that marina trick question lol
bah, I typed 'poring' before I even realized what I was doing XD
Quick question,

GM-Pandora Wrote:players are not allowed to leave the designated pvp area (with tk jump for example).

Say some card uses or person Intimidate (that skill that warps both you and your target someplace that may or may not be private if it hits) or tarot card warps you away from your opponent,

Would the person that used the skill be DQed? Or in the case of intimidate, would both people be DQed? or just the person who used it?

I remember once Long ago, I was teleporting all around that map on my priest, when it was still a priest.

Last ToH, I saw a rogue try to intimidate an LK, so I was wondering if I could try a trick like that XD Luckily the rogue missed either due to Def, or the LK was Agi, so it didn't get noted much
Subject to change, but dates of the next 3 ToH are likely to be:

Saturday 29th of March 2008
Friday 18th of April 2008
Sunday 25th of Mai 2008

Intimidate... hmmm will discuss and get back to you on that.
OMG I LUV YOU

*requests off of work immediately*
OMFG

If the Friday and Sunday ones remain the same, I can actually do them! =DD Hurray! *Hopes*
[Image: ixryug.gif]

Aww.. I had a strong feeling this march's trials would be on my birthday..
Here's to hoping it starts in the early morning. Icon_sad
well we'll have to work extra hard to get you some wings since it'll be your birthday :D

BE DARK SIDE
/swt Lucky is light...
Reference URL's