heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh Boo, I won't make it again this time either. Oh well gives me more time to get ready for the next time around Icon_biggrin Good luck to everyone who's going!
GM-Ayu Wrote:A good place to start for finding the Light/Dark quests is the heRO wiki or ask on @main~
I thought you weren't supposed to ask around for details. o:

Fruityla Wrote:If you haven't gotten help with it by like 10:30ish, I'll personally come help you. I can't help before then because I'm in school right now Icon_biggrin;;

@_@ 10:30ish as in server time. About 3 hours from now.
Don't have much tiem to play today, so I don't think you'll see me. x.x;

Another problem is, I'm pretty sure the Hero quests are pretty hard, and I'm still Base Level 38 or so. x.x;
The quests for light/dark points are actually pretty easy Icon_biggrin (Except maybe the explorer one)
TheIdiotBox Wrote:
GM-Ayu Wrote:A good place to start for finding the Light/Dark quests is the heRO wiki or ask on @main~
I thought you weren't supposed to ask around for details. o:

You just can't answer directly on Main so those who want to figure it out, has the right to do so. You can always ask a question on main and people will PM you the answer privately. You will get your help, while other players aren't spoiled cause the answer is given privately.
Without a specific pair of cards and one particular overupped book, I probably won't participate.
Thanks Belial (for updating the first post), I added the date in game, spread the word everyone! Fear the monster trial, I'm letting ayu choose the monsters. Evil
Bio3 mobs plox :3
GM-Pandora Wrote:Thanks Belial (for updating the first post), I added the date in game, spread the word everyone! Fear the monster trial, I'm letting ayu choose the monsters. Evil

...We're doomed.
*Gets ToH points then skips monster trials* Evil Icon_twisted
GM-Pandora Wrote:Thanks Belial (for updating the first post), I added the date in game, spread the word everyone! Fear the monster trial, I'm letting ayu choose the monsters. Evil
*goes off to find the gears she needs for item/pvp*
Reference URL's