heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryxingeir Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:You can get an extra angeling/deviling hat that can be transformed with a quest (hint: Tower).
ah alright i figured that would be the case, i was just hoping maybe i could trade it in for zeny instead, heh n_n;;

(and yeah, i knew about the tower quest, it's just stacking more of something i don't like on top of a hat i don't like isn't really appealing to me - for all the work that has to be put into it n_n;; )

[edit]
please next ToH don't mass-mute during the PvP matches... i hate being punished for trouble i've never caused, and it kills the ability to use guild chat as well...

And we can't turn off main! So cruel. =(
It avoids trouble, makes the PVP trial faster, avoids skills being cast for no reason and all the spectators attacking each other.
Spectators can still attack each other even with mute /swt
The Legendary Joe Wrote:Spectators can still attack each other even with mute /swt

Which did happen, quite a bit I may add /swt
tell them talking means ur kicked out unless ur a competitor. thatll get the morons to shut up.

neo your sig stretches every page youre on Icon_razz
teOx Wrote:tell them talking means ur kicked out unless ur a competitor. thatll get the morons to shut up.

neo your sig stretches every page youre on Icon_razz

Yeah, rules should be upheald to the letter, a slap on the wrist for constant rule breaking is a horrible example, might just even convince a few of us to rebel for change lol.

As for my signature, it doesnt jsut stretch th page...it stretches the page...epically... yeah...
The Legendary Joe Wrote:Spectators can still attack each other even with mute /swt
But they can't use skills to attack each other at least Icon_wink

A few updates that will take effect in 2008 ToH ^_^

~ The Allegiance side that wins the mass battle will get some sort of bonus during the next month! (Until the next ToH). I haven't decided what the bonus will be, or if it will the same each month or not. Nothing huge, maybe a discount at certain NPCs.

I was wanting to do this for quite some time but was reluctant giving the usual outcome of this Trial, last ToH proved that both side can show up with decent numbers so I think this will add some flavor to the challenge!

~ The mass battle will be in a bigger map, the PVP one is kinda cramped for such an epic battle. Wanted to do this for the last ToH but I ran out of time.

~ There will be 0 tolerance to cheating, we were rather leniant until now. But the logs will be carefully checked from now on. For example, any trading during the ToH regardless what the item is will be considered cheating, same goes for giving anwers to others during Trivia. The guilty might be kicked from the event, or even have their wings removed if any. Dropping equipment, potions or other cosumable on the floor for someone to pick up will be considered trading and thus cheating as well, if you need to discard an item that is not a useless loot ask a GM.
I'm back to hosting the ToH, the next one will occur on Saturday January 19th 2008 at Noon (EST)

I will try to have moved the mass battle before then, I know the pvp map is too small for it.
GM-Pandora Wrote:
But they can't use skills to attack each other at least Icon_wink
Autocasted skills they can, if a sage had hindsight on before the mute, they could just fistbolt people to their doom or cards like injustice card or a Gryphon card on a swordsman class, then you have accessory cards like wind ghost that autocast even if you're divested and dispelled.

Like last time, we only got muted because a wiz had sight blaster up, you guys warped him back into the crowd, brought out the next competitors out and put PVP back up, boom, sightblaster activates and people are damaged/shoved back from the wiz,

Also, 4 days until I finally start to upgrade my light wings *_*
Let's just say muting stops part of the "Hey let's go attack another player for fun to disturb the event.", we can try without it, but so far history has shown us that spectator can't do only spectating.
Reference URL's