heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PVP Scores in the Trials of HeROes - July 19th 2008

[Image: finalscorespvptohed6.png]
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9643/...tohed6.png
hhehe thats pretty neat Benelli
Lol nice, very organized.
Killnoob? muahahahaha no more :D
wait i thought it was noobouz?

xD really nifty chart dude Icon_biggrin
hopefully one day i'll be able to go to a ToH T_T
But we will kill you and we will get more points Icon_biggrin
Dx i got play dead... plus i never really did do pvp
Thanks guys, I'll keep scores of every main PVP event on heRO. =D
And some others ones as well, not just PVP, and not just official ones.

JJJ Wrote:Dx i got play dead... plus i never really did do pvp

OMG. You get, automatically, 25 ToH points, since you can tie in every match.

If you manage to get every question right (+ 25 points), or your side wins (+ 10 points), or run from every monster and get to the end at the Monster Trials (+ 25 points), you might acquire enough points to get your Hero Gear.
My score was mad low.............
GOt screwed over by and LK........
and had to hand over my uncles comp during 2 of my fights
Nice work with the PVP scores Baal, it was fun ^_^

I made an announcement at the end of ToH, I'll repeat it here for people who weren't there.

In the upcoming months (probably 1 or 2), I will add a 3rd pair of 5th generation wings! That means there will be 6 pairs of last wings, 3 dark and 3 light.

Heroes with 4th generation will have 3 choices when they upgrade from 4th to 5th. As for heroes with 5th generation, I'll allow them to change their 5th generation for any other 5th generation completely free (no need to give a voucher for it). However, I will only do so at the end of a ToH.

Once the line up for people with vouchers is over, feel free to ask for a change of 5th generation wings. That's also the time when people may ask for a decard of their wings. I will remove the card from their wings for free, however the card inside is destroyed.
Reference URL's