heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOLZ... kay then... thanks maha!
ToH tomorrow, hope to see you all there!
attended and got the wings!
thanks Panda and Ayu who joined later on.

The item trials was more crowded than ever in the 4 times i've joined ToH, and i only got 30 points, didn't have time to look for the other stuff with the lag spikes and annoying snipers...

I have to say that even though i did benefit from it, the monster trials was a bit easier than usual. The mummies were OK for first round, the Killouzes were just LOL (wished he was there to see it), and the deviace was kinda disarming i guess as nobody would expect that. The plasma was hard enough especially it being resistant to neutral and it having decent attack, hit, and Aspd makes us monks sitting ducks for it...
The boss monster choice was not bad at all and it really trapped a lot of people... I decided to just wing it because i saw Cutty Flam dieing from it. If a champ like that can't chances are a measly monk like me won't be able to do it...

the trivia trials was a bit better for me due to more time, but i have to admit even i was trapped by that burning bow question. Good sets there.

All in all, it was still really enjoyable, thanks lots everyone!

-w-
Monster trial was easy because Pandora was nice... next time it'll be different Evil
oh noes ayu... nuuu... /sob

xP

-w-
LOL I thought monster trial was a joke that day too, but PvP was loads of fun. Watching Draken pwnzor Tripp in the face made me laugh so hard. Too bad I was on the phone trying to finish up with my brother yelling at me to be able to fight the GTB user I'd most likely die to (but would attempt to try living anyway).
It's hard to balance the choices, but yeah upon reflection indeed monster trial was too easy, we'll adjust next time. Evil

Two GMs doing the /gg = Horrifying D=
Fruityla Wrote:...

Two GMs doing the /gg = Horrifying D=

*shivers* Icon_eek
*Prepares self for webbing* Evil
Reference URL's