heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GM-Ayu Wrote:
Rhombus Wrote:Any word on next ToH?

You forgot that we need to fix 2 of the 16 toh monster lanes first...? Sweat
Is that going to be fixed this month, also I had no idea that 2 were broken, you guys stop giving me a enough notice to make them like 5 months ago.
we give out 1 week notice usually which we consider as sufficient. if we do have a clearer date even earlier then we do that, but usually we only know one week in advance ourselves
Since it Happens on weekend's and that you say it one week before, I'm guessing its gonna be on the 29-30-31 of may?

Or will the gm choose the 2 ToH option in June like it has been done month's ago?
It depends on the script fixing status of which I have no clue, the 2 in June might be a good idea. We will get back with some info soon Ok
Does it mean no May ToH?
and btw, in the 4th option of ToH voucher: an next generation of ToH wings or same generation wings w/o card X,, like remove card is the 4th option?
No May ToH?! *hyperventilates*
I'm sorry, guys.
I wanted wings this month, so of course it's going to be put off. =P

*kicks recent luck in the face* XD

If there is no Toh for May there will be 2 in June for making up for it most likely :o
Trying to free my schedule for a may toh, we'll keep you posted.

As for card removing it doesn't cost a toh voucher, when you upgrade your wings to a later generation that costs a voucher and by default the card follows but if you dont want it, we will destroy it.
I read on forums or wiki that after getting 5th generation TOH wings you can get a 2nd pair of 1st generation ones. Does this mean you can eventually have two 5th generation pairs with say a different model/bonus than the other?
Reference URL's