heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And yet...sages and wizzies have it almost as bad, just the end game is more about fighters than spellcasters, we all get relegated to um support of some sort.

Eh it's the life of a spellcaster in RO :D
Priest have it pretty bad it's true sadly, even with handicap. If you don't wish to make a new class, perhaps a reset would help, to a more "combat" oriented build. Just saying there are alternatives.

But I don't think sage, wizzy or any other class should have problems, I've seen various class do really well in toh, including matt's 7x crusader who scored the most once! XD But there is no special prize for the person who does "the best / the most points", it's more of a personal achievement.

I've seen at least 1 of every class (beside gunner maybe) get over 70 points, so it IS possible, it's more about how you play than what class. If you didn't get it this time, try again, perseverance is key.
This time around I definitely opted for a spell caster over fighter and did wonders compared to my assassin in the past. Icon_biggrin I do believe the main problem has to be with cast time and believe that those working towards ToH should cover that beforehand.
Heh... many, many people whined about how Priests have it "overpowered" and "easy enough for even dumb noobs to trans" with anubis, ancient mummy and so on... guess that it is compensated by their great difficulty in Trial of Heroes? >>;

<= High Priest main, so can't say that Namin? is biased against the priests
ummm when is the next ToH does anyone know?
Next month Icon_suprised Only 2 more days till December starts up Love Probably somewhere in the middle of it.
Yeah something like that.
LoL

We'll be holding the next ToH some time in December. Hope to see you there! =D

Hopefully someone can tell the ToH NPC about it, though. I haven't been to a ToH yet because she (NPC) told me the next ToH will be held in October. X_x
What are you talking about? I wrote december right after the Nov. toh...
Ahh?

Last time I looked at her she actually told me she'll be letting me know soon or something of that effect.

The time I checked it before that was on Nov 15. She said it would be held Oct 16, I do believe. I remember because I was all like, "It's tomorrow!" until I realized it was November. X_x

Maybe I should just update...I don't have the lastest one since it's a rar file and I don't have a rar reader and refuse to get one lest I need it for more than one occasion. =/
Reference URL's