heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks Street! No1

well why wouldn't we want to meet you fates? Ok

lol luckily no Rei... we went to a wildlife park near melbourne and citra had loads of fun feeding the roos!

-w-
Okay, that was by far the hardest item hunt ever. I guess it was due for a curve shift, but requiring so many low-drop items has one very big downside. It's very easy to get overweight just from the crap drops. Is there any way we can get them reduced to 0 weight?
I said that I would make it... but I slept in. T-T
Yes' I stay away from Item hunt Icon_biggrin'
That was a super evil item hunt Cry That's normally where i get most of my points, but this time I couldn't even start all of the items, nevermind finishing gathering them. My fail this month was the worst so far, even though I did waaay better in the monster trial.

I also got KSed way more this month than other times. Cry
Sukeishima Wrote:That was a super evil item hunt Cry That's normally where i get most of my points, but this time I couldn't even start all of the items, nevermind finishing gathering them. My fail this month was the worst so far, even though I did waaay better in the monster trial.

I also got KSed way more this month than other times. Cry

Agreed 100%.

I was thinking of PvPing next time, instead. The Item Hunt was that difficult. Out of everything, my L83 Hunter barely got 40 points, which is a big fail. As a L79 Hunter, she got 77 (I think) points overall, with Monster and Item trials put together.
Zeena Wrote:he Item Hunt was that difficult. Out of everything, my L83 Hunter barely got 40 points, which is a big fail.

You shouldn't expect that anything below 50 is a failure. Expect this to be the new norm to be scoring 30s, and 40 at best for both item and monster. 50 full points are only for the very well played, overly exceptional players. If you want to be scoring the ToH Gear Voucher or even OCA, expect to be challenged and exhausted to work for it.

PvP Trial's average score is 25 technically. Item trial shouldn't have an average of 40 per person to upset the PvP's average so much.

Quote:she got 77 (I think) points overall, with Monster and Item trials put together.

And that's how Trial of Heroes are ought to be. Reaching the status of wings will be tough. Thinking of scoring even higher, you have to be beyond good and reach the status of exceptional.
GM-Ayu Wrote:
Zeena Wrote:he Item Hunt was that difficult. Out of everything, my L83 Hunter barely got 40 points, which is a big fail.

You shouldn't expect that anything below 50 is a failure. Expect this to be the new norm to be scoring 30s, and 40 at best for both item and monster. 50 full points are only for the very well played, overly exceptional players. If you want to be scoring the ToH Gear Voucher or even OCA, expect to be challenged and exhausted to work for it.

PvP Trial's average score is 25 technically. Item trial shouldn't have an average of 40 per person to upset the PvP's average so much.

Quote:she got 77 (I think) points overall, with Monster and Item trials put together.

And that's how Trial of Heroes are ought to be. Reaching the status of wings will be tough. Thinking of scoring even higher, you have to be beyond good and reach the status of exceptional.

I consider it a failure, for myself only, if I don't score enough points to get a pair of ToH Wings, since that's mainly the object of this event. Also, since I've had a score 70 odd points in the past, it's a decrease to 40 points. "Big fail" was somewhat of an overexaggeration, however, it's not entirely false.

And yes, ToH was meant to be tough. I know that. As I'm sure others do too and I agree with you. On the other hand, all I'm saying is that the Item Trial seemed to be more difficult than the last one I participated in. Other than not getting ToH Wings and all of that, it was nicely hosted and fun being around other people.
I think i only got like, 16 points in item trial. Sweat And with having the benefit of steal, I really dun like being that low. I love how you GMs change things to make it harder and more true to the idea of the trials right when i start trying to get my wings XP
Next Trial of Heroes
Saturday the 27th at 12pm (noon)
Reference URL's