heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for the delay everyone!
This month's Trial of Heroes will be held on August 29th at 1pm! As always, on server time. Hope to see everyone there!
Bring the Rain Light Side
really hope i can make it.. kinda busy this weekend... Cry

thanks for the announcement No1

-w-
Urgs *crosses fingers* work BE NICE.
HAHA

time to test WS's ability in ToH

Bring on the Hard monsters plZ /gg
F.x Wrote:time to test WS's ability in ToH

Bring on the Hard monsters plZ /gg

Pandora chose the monsters this time for the first of the new svn, so we'll see about it ^_^

I'm only doing trivia this time, which I may not be able to attend personally but I'll leave it with the host of the day Evil
GM-Ayu Wrote:Pandora chose the monsters this time for the first of the new svn, so we'll see about it ^_^

I'm only doing trivia this time, which I may not be able to attend personally but I'll leave it with the host of the day Evil

[Image: fail.jpg]
Just a reminder, TOH is in 1 hour from now, at 1pm!
Get ready by then!
i must say the 2nd round of monsters is genius!
so is the 5th Ok

the items round is also very well planned. Nice balance on making all the monsters useful and screwing with people's hunting sequence.

The trivia is evil. Some are even more evil than what Ayu would throw at us... Cry

a very nice ToH imho...
although i believe Ayu would not be pleased... as even with the lag i faced i was able to do quite well compared to other TOHs i've been in...

anyway, thank you so much for TOH, i finally got my lv 5 wing after about 10 or more TOHs and around 12+ months i've been here. Yay a monk CAN do it! Evil

-w-
Wasn't it Ayu who did throw the evil trivia?
*points above a few posts*
Reference URL's