heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The server is indeed in daylight saving. Best way to make sure is to @time in game and make the conversion from there.
The server is in EST.
Here is a time converter tool for two time zones

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

and it translates into
18:00:00 Tuesday September 23, 2008 in Canada/Eastern converts to
05:00:00 Wednesday September 24, 2008 in GMT+7
GM-Pandora Wrote:I'll update them soon.

Icon_biggrin yay thankies =3
thanks for the link and confirmation Aki and Panda...

well i gotta wake up at 4 AM then... huff... gotta set lotsa alarms to make sure i wake up lol...

-w-
hmmm i can make it but the chances of me being able to stay through out the full thing is pretty low...

think i should still go? or no?
YAY 7am for me, Thank you Panda.
*Bump* Toh is starting tomorrow @ 6PM. In other words, Friday, September 26th ^_^
do come jjj... it's always fun...

-w-

PS: +1 to aaronock for selling me (through my gf) a mantis card at discount price...
I know I'm kinda late in this update, planned to do it a few days ago but it slipped my mind. Some slight modifications to ToH rules.

Changes are:

~ 5 points of handicap for baby classes who enter the ToH.
~ The Novice skill "Play Dead" can only be used for up to 30 consecutive seconds.
~ The High Priest skill "Basilica" can only be used for up to 30 consecutive seconds (level 3).
~ During the PVP trial, a participant can offer to Tie, they can offer this during the prebuff time only, if the opponent has not agreed within 15 seconds the tie offer is considered refused.

ToH is tonight, see you there! ^_^
GM-Pandora Wrote:* Priest are at disadvantage in this event, even if in "battle priest" mode, they do not have much particular good attack skill. Because of this we have decided to give a handicap of 10 points to priest and of 5 points to high priest.

Don't you think Priests have it a little bit easier than Novices? Even with Play dead, novices are squishy and easily die...

It's just me but I think it's fair if you edit the handicap to:

Baby novice +10 pts
Priest +10 pts
HP +5 pts
Baby 2nd class +5 pts
Super novice +5~0 pts
Super baby +5 pts
Reference URL's